Guided sightseeing of Eyzies in Little Train 'The Cro-Mignon''. Another way to discover the world capital of prehistoric times.
Founded in 1990, the Little Tourist Train takes you through Eyzies, to discover the history and the fabulous destiny of this small village. Guided tour of 45 minutes visiting the best sights of the village:
- Church of the twelfth,
- Shelter PATAUD,
- National Museum of Prehistory,
- PIP (International Division of Prehistory)
- Cavities and caves of our ancestors,
- The Vézère river and its history ...
Available from 1 April to 30 October.
- Public car-park (outdoor)
- Tours / Excursions
- Parking de la Vezere