A unique collection of animated toys, statues and displays from the 19th century, that are still featured in society today in Christmas shop windows.
This collection evokes an atmosphere with light and sound that transports both children and adults into a dream-like world. The museum houses the largest museum of old automata and mechanical toys in Europe.
- Tours / Excursions
- Open Seasons
- Place de l'Abbaye
- Happy New Year from Dordogne!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeDordogne.com
- Kerry & Tomas - Owners at Les Charmes de Carlucet
- Grab a bargain - Dordogne summer sales 2018
- Reduced speed limit on French roads from July 2018
- I'm dreaming of a French Christmas in Dordogne