As if things in the Dordogne region are not already influenced by wine, the month of June also coincides with National Rosé Day.
As if we / you needed an excuse to open a bottle of rosé, sparkling or otherwise.. it's summer, why not?!? In 2017 National Rosé Day falls on Saturday 10th June, so don't forget to get a bottle for the fridge.
More Dordogne Insights...
- Happy New Year from Dordogne!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeDordogne.com
- Kerry & Tomas - Owners at Les Charmes de Carlucet
- Grab a bargain - Dordogne summer sales 2018
- Reduced speed limit on French roads from July 2018
- I'm dreaming of a French Christmas in Dordogne