This festival of Rocamadour AOC cheese is celebrated on Pentecost Sunday each year. There is a competition for the best farmhouse cheese, cheese tasting, traditional music, face painting and feasting.
A chance to shop at a wonderful cheese market as well being able to taste all the wares. From the Rocamadour AOP throughout the 25 past editions of the event, they have given us a tour of French cheese gastronomy; and what diversity! Cow, goat, sheep, known and less known...
More Dordogne Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Dordogne from June 15th 2020
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Happy New Year from Dordogne!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeDordogne.com
- Kerry & Tomas - Owners at Les Charmes de Carlucet
- Grab a bargain - Dordogne summer sales 2018