The Dordogne is one of the largest regions in France and certainly one of the most stunning, with numerous villages holding the title of 'Most Beautiful Village in France'. But with so much to see and do and likely only two weeks to do it...how should you tackle your Dordogne holiday.
Here are our top tips to help you make the most of your time in the Dordogne and help you see and do as much as you can, whilst still making sure you enjoy that much needed 'holiday'.
More Dordogne Insights...
- Happy New Year from Dordogne!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeDordogne.com
- Kerry & Tomas - Owners at Les Charmes de Carlucet
- Grab a bargain - Dordogne summer sales 2018
- Reduced speed limit on French roads from July 2018
- I'm dreaming of a French Christmas in Dordogne