A prehistoric park and an excellent introduction before visiting the region's prehistoric caves.
It has an animal park with many of the animals represented in cave drawings and replica models of extinct species. It also has an hands-on explanation of cave art and explains how the Lascaux caves were faithfully reproduced at Lascaux II.
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- Free parking
- Children's Activities
- Indoor Activities
More Dordogne Insights...
- Happy New Year from Dordogne!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeDordogne.com
- Kerry & Tomas - Owners at Les Charmes de Carlucet
- Grab a bargain - Dordogne summer sales 2018
- Reduced speed limit on French roads from July 2018
- I'm dreaming of a French Christmas in Dordogne