A prehistoric park and an excellent introduction before visiting the region's prehistoric caves.
It has an animal park with many of the animals represented in cave drawings and replica models of extinct species. It also has an hands-on explanation of cave art and explains how the Lascaux caves were faithfully reproduced at Lascaux II.
- Free parking
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- Children's Activities
- Indoor Activities
More Dordogne Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Dordogne from June 15th 2020
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Happy New Year from Dordogne!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeDordogne.com
- Kerry & Tomas - Owners at Les Charmes de Carlucet
- Grab a bargain - Dordogne summer sales 2018