If you find yourself visiting Dordogne from Wednesday 27th June to Tuesday 7th August this year, you're in for a treat! Your souvenirs will cost you a lot less thanks to the French summer sales.
Shops all around Dordogne will be offering discounts of up to 50% and more for six weeks this summer. Bargain hunters are advised to head to the shops early to grab the best buys.
These dates apply to most of continental France except for the Alpes-Maritimes and Pyrénées-Orientales departments which will celebrate the summer sales from 4th July to 14th August 2018.
More Dordogne Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Dordogne from June 15th 2020
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Happy New Year from Dordogne!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeDordogne.com
- Kerry & Tomas - Owners at Les Charmes de Carlucet
- Grab a bargain - Dordogne summer sales 2018