Early in May, the village of Saint-Jean-de-Côle celebrates with a hug flower festival. Attracting thousands of visitors, the streets and pavements are transformed into multi-coloured floral delights and the castle is decorated in the years' floral theme.
For the past 30 years,the town has-been organising this great floral weekend, which also includes a market with works of art, crafts, local products, new floral varieties, unusual plants and garden decorations. Over 100 exhibitors and more than 10,000 visitors come every year to share their passion for flowers.
During the festival, the village entirely covered by flowers, and you'll quickly see why It has the reputation of the Most Beautiful Village in France. A delight for both sight and smell.
More Dordogne Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Dordogne from June 15th 2020
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Happy New Year from Dordogne!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeDordogne.com
- Kerry & Tomas - Owners at Les Charmes de Carlucet
- Grab a bargain - Dordogne summer sales 2018