Offering various routes along the Dordogne river to enjoy the sights of the Perigord Noir region. Discover hidden treasures during a relaxing journey down the river.
The venue offer plenty of parking, a picnic area by the river and free toilet facilities. To complete a pleasant day, the snack bar offers a wide range of drinks and meals, along with stunning views of the river.
The team at Canoes Loisirs speak English and can provide continuous departures from 09:00 to 17:00 every day of the week.
This company also offer a variety of other activities for you to further enjoy and explore the Dordogne. Activities include horse riding, climbing, hiking, caving, archery and mountain biking. You should contact them directly if you want to know more about any of these activities. You can do so using the enquiry link on this page.
- Suppliers of
- Camping equipment
- Equipment rental
- Canoeing / Kayaking
- Hiking / Walking
- Horse Riding
- Mountain Biking
- Guides & Instructors
- Watersports Instructors
- Open Seasons
- Vitrac's nautical Base The Brat Domme
More Dordogne Insights...
- Happy New Year from Dordogne!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeDordogne.com
- Kerry & Tomas - Owners at Les Charmes de Carlucet
- Grab a bargain - Dordogne summer sales 2018
- Reduced speed limit on French roads from July 2018
- I'm dreaming of a French Christmas in Dordogne