The objective of this event is to introduce the public to the richness and diversity of parks and gardens and to raise awareness of the actions implemented by the Ministry of Culture and Communication in France.
In 2019, the theme is "The garden animals", from insects to birds as well as sculpted animals or even zoological gardens.
Find out more from the website as more of the programme is released or browse through houses and gardens in Dordogne which you may like to visit, just click on the website link.
More Dordogne Insights...
- Matt Damon & Ben Affleck on set in Dordogne
- Happy New Year from Dordogne!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeDordogne.com
- Kerry & Tomas - Owners at Les Charmes de Carlucet
- Grab a bargain - Dordogne summer sales 2018
- Reduced speed limit on French roads from July 2018